Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back In The Game :)


Stopped playing golf for years Golf Drivers Blog,and had absolutely no interest to return until Golf For Sale, wait for it Golf News Site, Tiger Woods made the news for all his indiscretions:) It got me thinking about golf again :)My brother was SO stoked that I was interested in golf again that he bought me a whole new set for my birthday my previous set was all Callaway, now its almost all TaylorMade SuperTri, R9 irons and TM Bag, YAY!I say almost because I still have my really really dead Ping Anser 2 that used to be my dads, and my wedges are CG15s.Now all I need is a new putter, any suggestions?I'm kinda liking this one:I have someone coming in from the US in a few months so I'll get them to bring a one over, but in the meantime, I'm looking for a cheapy Ping blade putter from Ebay:)So now I'm looking to fill up the bag with 1-2 hybrids and a fairway wood, preferably a 15deg.Any suggestions ?Can't wait to get back on a course now..

No comments:

Post a Comment