Thursday, November 18, 2010

sureshot micro vs sonocaddoe v100


fellow countrymen Golf Reviews,after recently buying an ipod for my wife as a birthday present Golf Equipment, and immediately downloading the golfshot gps application Golf News Site, i was horrified to learn that unlike what the chick in the apple store told me, the app only works in iphone. it got worse. i later found out my wife doesn,t even play golf!!!so now i am looking for a cheap gps. around $200, i have read previous relevant threads, i am down to two.i have considered the bushnell neo, but my two are:1.the sonocaddie v100, looks the goods and i am sure would do the job.2.the sureshot micro comes with the cred of its big brother, has a stat bulding function, but at this stage is only available from some bloke on ebay.i only play the same 4 or 5 courses every year so the download packages are not really relevant.i would appreciate any thoughts.thanks in advance,mr. lover..and my wife thinks I enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment